- New sneakers showed up today! Just to give you an idea of how it was past time for new ones: ( Old 'n' Busted vs New Hotness ) Yeah, I kinda wear these damn things into the ground. Course to be fair, I got the last pair about four years ago.
- Was editing my own writing earlier this morning for a Super!Seekrit! project I'm working on... D: D: D: Hi... my name is Andee... and... I... I abuse ellipses.... No seriously, it's embarrassing. I need to embrace, love, grok, cherish and accept the comma as my new Lord and Savior.
- You know what else is embarrassing? How frigging out of shape I am. I dragged my old step bench out of the sunporch a few weeks ago and ordered replacements of the tapes that went with them off of Half.com (you can probably guess which ones, but I'm not going to say 'cause I know y'all are gonna make fun of my ass)... once upon a time, I could do this barely breaking a sweat, advanced level, all three risers. Now getting through it on the beginner levels on just the bare bench is a struggle, and leaves me hurting for two days. Oh HAYLL no. Recent surgery and fifteen years of aging be damned, this is NOT acceptable.
- disgusting weather continues to be disgusting. Plan on ignoring it as much as possible, streaming a movie or two off of Neflix and trying to get more done. Can't sleep, to-do list will eat me. Can't sleep, to-do list will eat me...
- IT'S FRIDAY. Y'all know what that means: EW in the mail and The Soup later on tonight. Funny, the little things that keep us sane from week to week, no?
ETA: also, via karnythia: FACEPALM WORTHY DUMBASSERY. Snarktastic and wonderful response!